Shipping and Return Policies
RPM provides several method of shipment.
- Standard Delivery - We pay the freight for UPS Ground anywhere if the Continental US. Please allow 3-7 days to receive. Insurance is not available for shipments.
- Next Day, Second Day, and Third Day ground shipments will be subject to additional freight depending on the distance from our warehouse. The next day of service is meant to be NEXT BUSINESS DAY, not calendar day. If an order is placed on Friday for NEXT DAY Delivery, it will be received on Monday, unless otherwise specified for SATURDAY Delivery which has a higher freight structure.
- All the website prices include freight charge (if shipped within continental USA). For California customers, there is an additional charge for 9.75% of sales amount as sales tax.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Replace defective products only, will not accept w/o invoice number & RPM package.
- Other online returns will be charged 20% of selling prices as re-stocking fee plus freight.
- 2% of convenience fee & 1% insurance fee (total 3%) will apply to all credit card payment.
- No returns or replacement allowed after 90 days of shipping.
Missing Parts/Incorrect Shipping
- Reporting of missing parts must be received by RPM within seven days of receipt of order. Please provide invoice number, item number and description. RPM will send this out via the original method of shipment.
- Items shipped that do not match the invoiced part number need to be reported within seven days and will be returned to RPM after receiving instructions from our order desk. Return freight for these items will be credited to the customer.
- All sales from RPM are final. All exchanges are subject to our approval and will be handled on an individual basis. Your customer service representative will provide details regarding your request.
Defective Items/Shipping Damage
- Items to be returned for inspection of defects require proof of purchase and notice within 30 days of invoice date. Please include a brief description of your what you feel is wrong.
- Shipping Damage must be reported to the carrier at time of delivery.
- If product has not been installed/used, it must be returned in the original packaging. Above paperwork is required.
- Our technical staff reserves the right to refuse a claim based on our findings as to merit of claim. All freight and labor costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any evidence of misuse will result in rejection of claim.
- RPM warrants it products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal and proper use for a period of one (1) year from date of receipt of product.
- RPM obligation is to replace the defective part, which shall be returned to us, freight prepaid by the purchaser. Purchaser acknowledges no liability for incidental or consequential damages, including the cost of diagnosis, loss of time, inconvenience, or any other expenses.